Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Monday, October 24, 2011

For Your Information

I just read this very important article and HAD to share it with you....

Did you know that to satisfy your sweet tooth without triggering blood-sugar surges-and the fatigue that follows-try snacking on PEANUT M&M's. Yes, you read it here first, folks!

Research shows that the proteins and healthy fats in peanuts are so effective at stabilizing blood sugar, that a small bag of the candies delivers the same energy boost as a bowl of beans! AWESOME!

WOW.....we learn something new everyday!!  

3 comments:

  1. And they just happen to be my favorite! Yummm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on a candy chart last Halloween. Too bad I haven't stuck to that. Thanks for the reminder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my FAVORITE candy, then I love candy corns and Mounds!!! I wonder where a person would get that bucket or bowl that the M&M's are in...I want one!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!