Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Finally Meeting A Bloggy Friend In Real Life

As I posted last week, I was fortunate to be able to FINALLY meet a bloggy friend of mine I have known for some time. Her and her family are such wonderful people with kind spirits and gentle souls. We had so much fun together.  If you get a chance, please hop on over to Nancy's blog, "Sorrows To Joy".....you won't be disappointed!

Nancy's daughter Kelsy took a picture of us that we just LOVED so I thought I would share it with you!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a greet meeting. Love the picture Laura. Hope you are all doing well. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute, you two are! Glad you enjoyed such a special meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay...it's always fun to meet a blogger buddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome to meet a bloggy friend and I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, what a fun picture! Its always a blast to meet bloggy friends:)

    Have a wonderful week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to meet a blog friend. Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!