Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Bakery

After starting a new diet recently, I altered my drive into town to avoid passing my favorite bakery. Unfortunately, I had to drive by the bakery this morning, and as I approached, there in the window, were a host of goodies. I felt this was no accident, so I prayed. . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Lord, it's up to you. If you want me to have any of those delicious goodies, create a parking place for me directly in front of the bakery!"



And sure enough. . . . . . . . .on the eighth time around the block, there it was!

GOD IS SO GOOD!

5 comments:

  1. I totally, honestly laughed out loud! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Only eight time....what a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cracked me up!!
    Thanks for the laugh today Laura:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soooo funny! :) I would say in my best impression of "dragnet" guy - "there's nothing to see here Ma'am - just keep DRIVING!" LOL!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good one. They sure do look good and tempting.
    I wanted to tell you that I linked a post on my blog to your post about your pantry curtains. Hope you don't mind. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!