Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Monday, March 14, 2011

Fabric Pouches

This past week I have been making a few fabric pouches. They are so CUTE AND EASY to make.

The directions I originally found were difficult to understand so I threw them out, looked at the pictures, and made a pattern of my own. Once you get the hang of it, you will be able to change the dimensions and make them whatever size you want!

I am going to TRY and make a tutorial that I can share with you. It will more than likely be in picture form since I don't have the software to make a slide-show.

Have any of you been working on any sewing projects lately? I'd love to see them!

5 comments:

  1. You are very talented, these are very cute. I can sew but it is very limited....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pat!

    These are so easy, I know you'll be able to make these! :> )

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see the things I've been making? They'll be on my blog in the next few days - ceramics and EVEN crocheting and I'm sewing a skirt for my daughter. :)

    Hey Laura - thanks for not forgetting about me. You are the BEST friend!
    God bless you!
    p.s. I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, they look lovely. I love crafty things. Sometimes I think crafting is an obsession. When I get an idea in my mind I can't sleep until I try it out, I'm sure you understand. I'll have to post more about crafting, look forward to seeing more of yours. I wanted to say, Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, it's nice to know that someone reads what you post. You have been a very kind blogging friend. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,

    These are adorable... what are you going to use them for? I haven't done much sewing this year... Kaitlin is doing a lot these days, though. But I miss the feeling of starting with nothing and finishing a project.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!