Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Friday, September 4, 2009

BUSY, BUSY!!

After having spent the morning tackling Mt. Washmore, Mt. Dishmore, and Mt. Bakemore, I am going to try my hand at making a mess soap making. I am so EXCITED about this. I have wanted to make my own soap for the longest time, but have always been too afraid too busy to try it.

So, today, I am throwing up throwing caution to the wind, and jumping in head first with both feet!

Wish me luck Pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you discovered the strikethrough code. Addicting isn't it?! :D

    Have a wonderful mess-free soapy adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Let us know how it turns out. Good luck to you.
    Have a great and safe holiday weekend.
    Bless you friend.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!