Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Happy February

Happy February, everyone! Having been sick since last Thursday I was finally able to get to the doctors. . After steroid shots and big gun antibiotics for bronchitis, I felt so much better today.  I actually went to the grocery store and got what I needed to make my first meal since getting sick and some much needed fruit.

Right now my produce 🍓is soaking in a wash. When that's done, the grapes 🍇will be pulled off, enjoy a salt scrub and then everything good into containers for the fridge.

This nice batch of carrots🥕 are for a new recipe I'm trying this evening, honey whipped carrots.  Thet are going alongside maple glazed country ribs.  Mmmm, I can't wait.  Tonight I'm actually hungry.🍽

Looking forward to getting some more notecards done and starting on some new projects.   Amazing what feeling good does to you!💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!