Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bible Art Journaling Challenge Week #1 - Be Brave

 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go!"
Joshua 1:9

My first attempt at art journaling. I just got my new Bible this afternoon but it was the wrong kind so I am using one my dear friend Andrea gave me. Three more weeks worth to do and I'll be all caught up. Thank the Lord He doesn't care how I draw!

If you'd like to join the Bible Art Journaling Challenge Week #1, please go HERE!

Blessings~
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I have been doing this for a couple of years now,and I Love doing it...

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!