Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kiddo!

Seventeen years ago today, God blessed me with my precious baby boy. You bring so much joy and happiness into my life. I couldn't have asked for a better son. God made you the way you are.....PERFECT!

Kiddo, you have been a constant joy in my life and I ♥ you with all my heart! Thank you, sweet Lord, for my amazing boy!

Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIDDO!

I ♥ YOU!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your fabulous young man!

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to a sweet looking young man, he always has a smile in your pictures Laura and makes me want to smile too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Birthday to Kiddo!
    Hope he has a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Kiddo! Wow! I remember I greeted him last year. It was like yesterday.

    Hope he has a more wonderful year. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Happy Birthday to Kiddo! I hope he has a wonderful day!! Just love his smile!
    Have a great rest of the week Laura.
    Blessings and hugs

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!