Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Monday, June 21, 2010

Crochet Hanger

I was visiting over at "Marmalade Rose" today and came across her post on how to make these adorable crochet hangers. Aren't they just darling? I'm not a crocheter (is that a word?) but I know a bunch of ladies who are, so I thought I would post the link. What do you think, Renee.....is this something I could do?
:> )

To see and view the directions to make these beautiful hangers and other BEAUTIFUL projects, please click HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Even though this is not a hobby of mine, very nice Laura. Thanks for sharing.

    God Whispers In The Wind

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 22, 2010

    Laura, if you wanted, I could make you some of these:)

    And I love the new header picture of the chicks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an interesting and pretty blog. I love your chickens!...and you have a new follower, me! :) Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're really good, aren't they? But I think I need to start with something simple...

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!