Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Sunday, May 2, 2010

From My Daughter

Bean left this for me on my facebook page today. When I saw it I started crying. Guess what my surprise is?




MY BABIE'S COMING HOME!!!!
WOO HOO!

Oh, my....I wonder what she'll post when she is expecting? :> 0

5 comments:

  1. Yeah for you!! I get to see my only baby girl later on this month. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so awesome! Glad to hear you get a special time.

    Have fun and have a great week.

    Thanks for your visits.
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet Laura!
    I hope you have a wonderful day! What cross stitch project are you doing at the moment? I have a few on the go and find this so relaxing!
    Blessinfs.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!