Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Monday, January 11, 2010

ROFLOL!

Out of the crock pot..........

and into the.................
FRYING PAN?

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thats a CATastrophe

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeks! Lol! Is this a hint she/he is giving you? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have NO idea what she is doing. These are not the only places I find sweet Kitty.

    Stay tuned for more upcoming pics! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously you've never had the heat on w/kitty around these things ... heard the joke about the cat and the hot stove? Cat won't get on a hot stove again ... cat won't even GET close to a hot stove ...
    :)
    LOL
    You are good to your kitty! :)
    Waiting for more pix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. What an adorable kitty! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought my cat was bad. Your cat is crazy. I love the tongue. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Those furry ones can be as naughty as kids. How cute.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!