Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catching Up

I will just be honest and tell you that I have been on the lazy side these past few days. I have so much that I need to get done but have not had ANY desire to do any of it, which is NOT a good thing since I will be having a Mary Kay bridal shower here next Friday. EEEEKK!!! Well, today I do have that desire and I am going to TRY and play catch up the best I can. It is a BEAUTIFUL day outside so laundry is on the top of my list, and let me tell you, there is a LOT of it! I just hope my clothes line can handle it! lol

We are also on our last loaf of bread so that is priority #2. I found a WONDERFUL recipe over at The Simple Dollar. I have made it before and my family LOVED it! Then it's time for picking up, dusting, and then vacuuming. If I could eliminate one thing from my to do list, DUSTING would be IT. For me, it is the worst thing I have to do. I would rather clean out the litter box then dust! Yes, I know.....I'M WEIRD!

Well, if I want to get ANYTHING done, I need to get up from this contraption and get moving.

Have a great day, everyone!

Blessings~
Laura

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 14, 2009

    Everyone deserves to be Lazy every now n then ;)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!